Sunday, March 2, 2008

Precious moments on film.....

Here is the video I promised a post or two back showing Anna and her cousin Kaylee. Like I said, Kaylee makes her laugh. In fact, after videoing her and her Great Granny, I have
figured out that most everyone makes Anna laugh.
We went to East Texas this past weekend to visit my Granny. ( My mom's mom. ) Mom had to do double duty on this trip and spend some time with a dear friend who had just lost her mother. While she was in Whitehouse, we spent some quality time with Great Granny. Apparently she cracks Anna up too.
She was perfect this weekend, sleeping when I wanted her too, eating all food prepared for her by Great Granny ( which I was nervous she would be picky and hurt feelings) and was SO personable.
She was abnormally SUPER good. Not that she is normally bad, but she was literally perfect. I had no moment where I was aggravated or embarrassed. Anyway, it was a really good weekend. Hope you enjoy the videos, I think they are sweet. It is nice when you have those little moments in life. Anna was sitting with my Granny on the window box in the early evening and the lighting was pretty, ( even though it did not video well ) and they were having fun together. It makes for a very nice memory and I am glad I have it on film. : ) As cheesy as it is to use that overly marketed phrase, "precious moments", they really and truly were and I am glad that I will always have them. Hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!! Anna's laugh made me laugh! She is adorable and looks like lots of fun!

Jeremy Rhodes said...

Brilliant. Hilarious. I've got to spend more time with that kid...

The Johnstons said...

sweet videos...anna's laugh cracks me up!