Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seventeen years later....

Sorry it has been a while since we posted. Unfortunately the blog thing has to take a back seat to all the craziness of life. So here is a quick update on the happenings in the Summers household.
Things have been great.
Anna and I went to see my grandmother (Granny) in East Texas a few weekends ago, we try to do this at least twice a year...and Anna really loves spending time with her. This makes me really happy and I always seem to get a great video clip from their time together, check last years post for proof. : ) So this year, I was hoping, and man did I hit the jackpot. Four of my favorite things together in one video, my Granny, Anna, Jesus and the piano.. in no particular order : ) And Jesus does not make an appearance per say, He is sung about for those of you out there that are thinking otherwise. : ) We had a fun time with Parker and Holly as well that weekend...see her blog for those details.

Anna has been taking a liking to Stephen playing his guitar in the evenings. So I also filmed a little of that. She really likes to strum the guitar and LOVES to dance to his playing. So, enjoy her little dance scenes.

Things really are going along nicely, nothing really amazing to report. I shall share some thoughts soon though. Since Stephen got his new job at the Country Club, he is home on Sunday night thru Wednesday night....so by the time Thursday comes around, I have way more stuff to do...like laundry and stuff. Sometimes it stinks to be responsible. Anyway, have a great week!

3 comments:

Stephanie & Scott said...

children truly are a joy. anna is so adorable and fun --- jodi, thanks for posting that video. i loved it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!Yes, you did hit the jackpot!
I'm so amazed at how you always seem to know just what moments need to be highlighted. So precious of Great Granny and Anna!
Mom

Jessalyn said...

I love y'all.