Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tootin my own horn....

So at school we have a pumpkin decorating contest, where you can paint or decorate a pumpkin. I will take pics of the ones I compete against tomorrow, but I thought I would post pics of mine so I can show everyone what I have been working on. It was loads of fun. The best faculty pumpkin wins a 50 $ gift card to Walmart....so you know I am hoping! : ) Have a great day and I will post pics of my competitors and the results tomorrow! It was an Art theme....famous artists through time. Features artists are Salvidor Dali, Piet Mondrian, Vincent Van Gogh, Picasso, Edvard Munch, Andy Warhol, Leonardo Da Vinci and Jackson Pollock.





4 comments:

The Johnstons said...

WOW!! so impressed!! hope you win!

Kristin said...

That is amazing! I am way impressed.

Heard we are going to see you guys this weekend. SO excited. It has been way too long since we got to spend any time with you!

Karen said...

AWESOME JO!! Can you take more pictures with mom's camera before it fades away & send them to me?

Have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

yeah you won! good work!