Friday, October 31, 2008

Victory is mine!.....And I guess we will talk about Halloween too...


So I won the pumpkin decorating contest!! YEAH!!....well not to get too excited...I was only competing with one other person and well, I won. I was in the teacher/faculty category and apparently the other teachers got lazy this year. There were not as many pumpkins this year as last. I really meant to take some pictures of all of them and kept forgetting my camera at home. Sorry about that.
Anyhow, on to more recent issues, Halloween was tonight, and Anna and I were going to head over to Calallen to hang out with my parents. Their neighborhood has had a hayride for the little kids for as long as I can remember and Mom and Dad have wanted Anna to come since she has been big enough to go. Last year she had just had her stupid ear tubes put in...that stayed in for only like a month ( sorry, I am a little bitter ) So we were out for the count last year ( even though I had a super cute outfit for her to wear and was so sad that she could'nt wear it, we put her in it days later and took pictures. ) This year, I refused to buy a new one, so we recycled. : ) It still fit, so why not? Anyway, this year, Anna and I were headed to the hay ride...then Dad got sick. DANGIT! So then Mom was going tocome up and visit and go with Anna and I to our church Pumpkin Patch, and then she called and was hold up with a massive headache. MAN! Well, maybe one year we will be able to make Halloween work. Anna and I got ready and headed up to the pumpkin patch. She had a blast. This was before we left, she was showing the camera
( daddy ) her tail and how she meows. It was hilarious.When we got there, we were told that there was a place set up specifically for the little ones. At the toddler station there were tons of prizes that were not candy based....it really was awesome. Here she is in action. She threw a ball in the frogs mouth....And won a toy...she liked that....A LOT. Then she got the idea...
Play a game....
Win a prize. And again...and again...and again.She won some pretzels....And ate them...
Then she won some more prizes.....Then she just played and had fun...and I enjoyed watching her have fun.
How hysterical is that tail??

Waving bye to some people as we were getting ready to leave. It was a great evening, and the only thing that could have made it better is if the rest of our family was there. : )

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

cute, cute...can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I wish I could have been there. T-Ma

The Pereira Family said...

She's so entertaining! I love it! Great seeing you this weekend. I'm so happy you and Stephen came in. Love you all!!