Saturday, February 2, 2008

Once again...

Our child is injured. We have had a rough go the last few months with all the illness and then the scratch of a lifetime, and I do not think this is the end of it. BECAUSE..she is SUCH a brave child. Yes, this injury was self-inflicted. She was apparently trying to climb a pole on the playground and lost her footing....and her face slid down the pole. See cheeseball pics below to see her lovely nose. Yes, we have also realized when the camera is around and cheeseball smile has emerged. I love it though...she smiles on cue now. Cheeseball or not...she is still the greatest thing and cracks us up.
She also has this new thing with washcloths. Somewhere in her little mind, washcloths mean time to go nigh nigh...so she will get one off the couch ( when I am folding laundry..this isn't the normal place we keep washcloths ) and she will lay it on everything and then lay down like she is going to sleep. It is pretty funny, because as are most things with my daughter, she is VERY serious about it. She is not being silly...she is really into this. Anyway, check out the SUPER dark movie to see her in action. I apologize if you can't see much...I guess that is what I get for videoing with a digital still camera. Don't mind Stephen in the background...he was excited about the new voice of beef...it used to be Sam Elliot (one of his favorite actors).


In other news....I was reading another friends blog and they suggested readers should check out this post from a friend of theirs; that it was really funny. Can I say, YES, YES it REALLY was. You should check it out as well. It made me laugh out loud. I am anxious to find out where the pants are......check it out here.

Have a blessed week...

3 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

are we going to have to call cps on you and stephen? kidding! kidding! she's so precious. everytime you post new pictures i smile. :)

Jansen said...

http://aaronivey.wordpress.com/2008/01/28/the-strangest-thing-a-finale/

aaron found his pants. he is so funny...i really like his blog.

(sorry i posted this comment on your previous blog)

Summers said...

For those of you who want to know the conclusion to the "pants story", here is the link. I think Candice's address got cropped. It was worth the look...histerical. I wonder what he was dreaming about...
http://
aaronivey.wordpress.com/2008/01/28/