Monday, February 18, 2008

Its' all about love....


Anna got over the flu and I wish I could say we are all well in the Summers' household. She has moved on to a cold. The coughing is the worst part. She has a hard time sleeping through the night...but we are on the mend. Daycare will rough you up man. I have always heard the stories of kids in daycare having a hard time shaking being sick, but this is eye opening. Anyway, on to other things....we had a busy week the week of Valentines.

For Valentines day, Stephen made me dinner...so appropriate. : ) It was DELICIOUS. He also got Anna the best Valentines day present EVER. See pictures below. Fun was had by all who entered our doors.

Sadie and Tessa Grantham came to visit one evening while their mommy and daddy ( Libby and Tyler) went out for their Valentine's date.

Also shown below is Kaylee, my niece, and Anna at Granny's vacation house in Rockport. We went to see them on Sunday. They have so much fun together. When you even mention Kaylee's name, Anna smiles super big. Kaylee makes her laugh. I have some video of this that I will post later this week when I get time. All in all we had a great week spending time with those we love. Who could ask for more?

Hope you all have a fabulous week.

Anna having a TON of fun with her balloons. I am not sure what happened with the camera, but I love the "airy" effect of the picture. It seems so dreamy.

Anna and Kaylee having fun.


Anna and Tessa hangin out at her coloring table. They look so relaxed!
Looking at the card Daddy got her from he and I.


Tessa and big sister Sadie having fun playing with balloons!

2 comments:

Jessalyn said...

Hello! I have been trying to call you. I am loving the updates! Talk to you soon.

The Johnstons said...

LOVE the balloon picture of Anna! Hope you had a fun weekend...it was great getting to talk to you! Tell the family hello for us...hope to get to see y'all soon. We miss you lots!