Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I know it is a lot of pictures...but how can I choose just a few when she is THAT CUTE!??!

I still am minus some funny/sick/agitated pics from Christmas in Victoria, but I will give you what I have. Some show the attitude we were getting from our little diva and some just show pitiful she really felt.
Also are some pics from this past weekend when we all got together for Christmas with my parents in Corpus. A big thanks to Aunt Holly for taking SO many CUTE pictures of Anna.
Why do I have these things on my feet?



This was what we got when it came time for pictures.....


Christmas in Corpus feeling better (but you can't tell)
She is giving Stephen the stink eye...he's the one behind the camera.



This past weekend....post cold. Can't you just hear her - look out world...here I come!


Anna in her Christmas dress. She was too sick in Victoria to even ATTEMPT pantyhose.
Look at her little shoes! : D

She kicked off her shoes and got comfortable.

Stephen's mom got a Nikon D40 for Christmas and she came to visit a few days. Here are a few pics with her new camera and Anna on her new Radio Flyer bike thingy...it has four wheels so it isn't a tricycle either. It's some new hybrid.




My Niece, Kaylee. ( Stephen's brother Kenneth's daughter)


I am not sure if she wants to be holding that leaf.


Happy girl!

1 comment:

The Pereira Family said...

I want to squeeze her!! Her cheeks are ever so pinchable. Thank you again for the encouraging comment. You do have to have your masters to work at an education center. Oh yes....we've looked into it. I'll get your number. Have a wonderful Friday!