Friday, January 11, 2008

18 months....

She will be 18 months in two days. It is CRAZY to me that a year and half ago she came into our lives. It seems like yesterday. I wanted to post this little video so you all could see what a big girl she is. I seriously cannot believe that she is this big. She was an infant 5 minutes ago. She can eat with a fork, drink from a little cup, she calls us by name and uses like 20 different words. Before too long she will be in a big girl bed. Hold on to each day my friends with new babies, because while you are wishing they could talk to you and could sit up and engage with others...they grow up. You turn around and they are no longer babies. I marvel at how quickly they mature and how fast time flies. God gives us the day and it is gone before you know it. I am so happy at the place we are in and the places we will be going and I fall deeper in love with her day by day. I know Stephen and I's life will never be the same and are better off because the Lord has blessed us with her. I never knew but am SO happy I know now what a true blessing it is to be a mother.

1 comment:

The Johnstons said...

Such a SWEET video...I loved it! She is talking and saying so much more than she was just a week ago! Hope to get to see y'all again soon. Love y'all!