Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Memoir

At the request of my sister-in-law Holly, here is my six word memoir.

Jesus, Stephen, Anna, all I needed.


The rules: Write your own six word memoir, and post it on your blog. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post, if possible, so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere. Tag at least five more blogs with links. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

I tag...

Jessy, Jeremy ( cause I know you will rock this ), Kristi, Corrie L, and Candi.

And for real if you don't want to do this, I ain't mad at ya...your choice. If you are curious where this came from, check out this link....it's a book...pretty cool. Some of the memoirs are pretty sad but on the same token quite hysterical.

5 comments:

The Johnstons said...

well aren't you creative...i should have known! i didn't know you could do phrases!

Jessalyn said...

Awwww man - I am going to have to think about this. :)

Jenny said...

Hey there! Yay! You have a blog! I love being able to keep up with people this way. I'm glad you stumbled across mine! You are such a great example for me and I just spent a good while reading your blog! I hope all is well with you guys! Love, Jenny

Jessalyn said...

Hey - you've been tagged, as well.

The Pereira Family said...

Sorry I haven't participated yet. I'm a loser...that's all there is to it. I'll try to think of something soon. ;)