Thursday, December 13, 2007

Music..it rocks my socks off....

You will notice a new addition to our blog. I was wandering around in blog world, hopping from post to comment to new post, when I discovered someone had music playing when you opened up their page. I was stunned. Was it possible to have music on a blog? Yes, it must be.. because there it was! So I did a little investigating and found this lovely website where you can create a playlist and upload it to your blogpage. They have a great philosophy about legally sharing music. You must check it out.
http://www.projectplaylist.com/
At the same time in my life I have recently heard this song by Relient K on the radio...which is apparently not a new song. It was created for the film The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. You can also hear this on my playlist. : ) That really does make me happy...my playlist. Anyway, it features quite a bit of piano which reminds me of Bend Folds a lot...which also makes me happy. I am really into the piano. ( especially jazz ) Stephen normally gets fussy about my love of melancholy music. It makes him sad but it makes me happy. : ) Even though this song by Relient K has some sad lyrics and undertones, the lyrics aren't what make me happy. It is the wicked melody of this song. ( every once in a while I like to pretend I am from Boston.) Anyway, back to the song... I just love the music. It has been in my head for about three days and it hasn't gotten old yet. But I am not listening to it around Stephen because he says it makes him depressed. Whatever the style, when it all comes down to it...music rocks my socks off and puts a smile on my face. (A big one...with teeth showing. ) and I am SO pumped that I can share that with all of you because of this website. : ) Hope you like some of the tunes on my playlist. Stephen is still seething about Paul McCartney...oh well.
: )

1 comment:

One of them Youngs... said...

The advent calendar I have isn't sold anymore! I can't believe it...I just tried to google it and nothing...just a bunch of other people complaining on their blogs about not being able to get it. It was created by Noel Piper and was sold on the Desiring God website. I've had it for 2 years :( Sorry!!!