Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cha Cha Changes.....

Changes.  I was thinking about that this morning as we drove back from Alice.

I had to get some stuff for my organization day with mom tomorrow and I was thinking about our old house in Rockport.  God has brought us so far since we lived in that little house. It needed some serious organization to make it day to day with all our stuff and the small space we occupied.

In the past 8 months it is crazy the doors He has opened, the people He has brought back into our lives and the constant provision He has had for every single little thing we have needed.  We are now in a new place, with a new home, new school,  new church, and both new jobs.

That last one being a big one for me.  This is the first time I am not stressed about my job with a move.  I don't have to deal with new teacher orientation and setting up a classroom.  I look at Leigh and cannot believe that I don't have to take her to someone else for 8 hours a day while I go pour my life into 230 other children.  I am so overwhelmed and grateful that I get to be home for her and for Stephen.  I get to be available for Anna before, during and after school.

Zephyr was so far from our radar, so removed from our plan.  But isn't that how awesome our God is? That He knows the plans and sets things into motion to take care of us and our needs.  Needs we sometimes even aren't aware we have.  Stephen has always been the one with more of a propensity to dislike change.  Even then, he really doesn't mind it much.  I look for it in most things mainly because I like the freshness that change brings, even the possibilities that come with it.

I cannot wait to see what the fall brings for our family.  One change being keeping up with this stinking blog.  I have missed it and look forward to it hopefully becoming a weekly staple.
Much love,
The Summers



Anna and Leigh in our backyard in Rockport


No comments: