Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One for the record books...

So Anna has started asking a lot more questions as she has gotten older and has a little more comprehension about things. A popular one lately has been where we work.  She knows that I work at the school where all the busses are  (the district bus barn is RIGHT next to where I park) and that daddy cooks for people.  So a couple of days ago, she asked where we work.  So I told her that I work at the high school and daddy works at the country club.  She repeated it and we went on our merry way.  Today, Stephen told me that she asked again this morning where he worked. He told her at the country club, and she repeated it and he dropped her off at school.  When he picked her up from school this afternoon,  her teacher told him that she proudly exclaimed that her daddy worked at the honky club.  He about died laughing and I about fell out when Stephen told me.  Her teacher got a big kick out of it as well...I am pretty sure that it was the talk of the day school today.   
This went in line with the new movie she got from T-ma ( my mom) Sleeping Beauty, other wise known as Sleeping Booty.  Yes, my daughter calls the movie Sleeping Booty.  It is all pretty hysterical.  I just think that these are the small things that make it SUCH a fun journey.  Hope you have a great rest of the week!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Anna pegged it just right by calling it the "honky club."
So cute and innocent! T-Ma